Thursday 5 December 2013

Hotel Rourkela – Ideal Place for Staying and Organizing Events in the Steel City

Rourkela – the largest industrial township in the state of Odisha, is visited by business person, entrepreneurs and management of leading organizations all round the year for business purpose. What draw the attention of people here is the Rourkela Steel Plant – a Unit of Steel Authority of India Limited. However, there are also numerous small scale industries that are supplying raw material and other products to RSP (Rourkela Steel Plant) and other industries out of Rourkela and even Odisha. In the industrial township, different types of meetings, events and seminars are organized all round the year. Organizers often look for venues or hotel Rourkela where they can stay and host events according to their requirement. 

If you are also one of them looking for one such Rourkela hotel where you can stay and host business meetings and corporate events, then MAYFAIR Rourkela is the right hotel for you. A stat in the unbroken and ever-increasing chain of MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts, MAYFAIR Rourkela is known for comfortable accommodation, multi-cuisine food, event venues, swimming pool, bar and state of the art facilities that you get in 5-star hotels in India. 

The luxury and star category hotel provide you a home like environment even away from home. The luxury hotel is also regarded as an oasis in the steel city. A luxury business hotel in Rourkela is also posing as the perfect venue for business affairs and family celebrations. In addition, it also assure impeccable services and high-end ambiance. 

You have to book the venue and enjoy your Rourkela trip in your own way.


2 comments:

  1. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very
    different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete